Corporate Social Responsibility Charter
In order to promote a healthy business culture, we at OCS recognise the importance of having a set of pre-determined guidelines for meaningful social responsibility suitable for today’s world.
Our responsibilities are subject to regular review at board level and are based on both local and national Government guidelines. We recognize the need to integrate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our customers, employees, suppliers, the community and the environment.
- The responsibility for our performance towards this policy rests with all employees throughout the company irrespective of rank.
- We take seriously all feedback that we receive from whatever source and, where possible, shall maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfill the requirements of this charter.
- We have developed meaningful and beneficial Quality, Environmental and Carbon Footprint reduction policies at main board level.
- We shall ensure a high level of business performance whilst minimizing and effectively managing risk.
- We shall encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit and support local ventures / charities and local community organizations wherever practicable.
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy (irrespective of race, creed, language, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation etc.) for all present and potential future employees
In the case of any customer / employee concerns / complaints, we will register and resolve any such event in accordance with our published standards of service.
- We will offer our employees clear and fairs terms of employment and fair employee remuneration and provide resources to enable their continual development.
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment.
- We shall uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with which safeguards against unfair business practices and shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit.
Andy Harris, Managing Director
Office Care Services offer the following assurances to our customers:
Bespoke Service – Our services are tailored to your operational hours. Our contracts include out of hours, daily, nightly, weekly and ad-hoc packages.
Quality – We continually monitor and review our service and performance. We are fully accredited by the leading trade association and quality assurance bodies.
National Offices – With offices all over the UK and Ireland we are ideally situated to meet your requirements, whether they are national or singlesite cleaning contracts.
Contact Office Care Services to see how we can help you!
08702 438 871
Office Care Services are the UK’s leading provider of cleaning services. We offer comprehensive cleaning services suited to a variety of sectors including:
- High Level Cleaning
- Retail Cleaning
- Industrial Cleaning Special Cleaning
- Window Cleaning
We also have a full range of janitorial and cleaning products available to order online for your convenience.